You may be wonderin' how to make a mummy, or what it takes to make a mummy. I guess I can share it with you. Even if I don't feel like it. Just kidding.(: Well first off, you got to know it literally takes 70 days to make one. Next, you wash the humans in this weird kind of salt called natron. Then, this might be disgusting to hear and all, but they pull the brains out... through the nose then they just throw it out, like a piece of trash. Also, the side of the abodom(whatever that is) is cut open while the Heart & Kidneys are left in place. All the organs are put into these awesome things called Canopic Jars! Day 15 arrives and the drying out the mummy process begins! After that, the body is soon stuffed full with natron salt and covered in it. Weird right? I wouldn't want to waste 40 days for it to dry! Soon to be hold, the mummy gets rubbed with oils and covered in resin to stop it from turning into that yuck, mold.Anyway, did you know that mummies could rap? Well not exactly 'rap' but they can be wrapped in linen cloth. Would you want to be mummified?
No comments:
Post a Comment